Dentures in Langwarrin
Complete Orthodontics & Dental Care offers dentures in Langwarrin to help restore appearance and function. These prosthetic teeth are intended to replace missing or diseased teeth, give support to the lips and cheeks, and help with chewing food and speaking clearly. Our denture clinic can manufacture both permanent and temporary dentures that are affordable and will fit comfortably in your mouth.
Types of Dentures Available
- Full dentures– Providing support to the facial structure, these replace all natural teeth and have an acrylic
- Removable partial dentures– Partial dentures replace one or more missing teeth, make eating easier, and are retained by clasps around the existing teeth.
- Denture implants– These can replace one or more teeth and are securely fixed into the jaw.
- Avoid sticky and hot foods that may stick to the base of the dentures and damage them
- Do not use tooth picks
- Brush and rinse your dental dentures with a soft-bristled brush specifically designed for denture cleaning each morning and night
- Rinse your mouth with mouthwash once a day to keep your mouth clean and minimise bacteria
- Take your full/partial dentures out of your mouth every night when you go to sleep to eliminate bacteria and allow the tissues in your mouth to breathe
- Soak your full/partial dentures once a week in dilute bleach for half an hour
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it Possible to Get a Tooth Extracted and Wear Dentures on the Same Day?
Yes, our clinic offers same day dentures after undergoing a tooth extraction procedure.
What is the Cost of a Partial Denture?
The price will depend on how many teeth your full denture or removable partial denture will have and the material it’s made out of.
Can You Get Dental Implants After Wearing Dentures?
Yes. However, our dentist will first have to assess whether your jaw bone and gum tissue are strong and healthy enough to successfully do so.
Does Dental Insurance Cover Dentures?
Yes, most dental insurance policies do cover dental dentures.
Make an Appointment for Dentures Today
If you’ve been wondering “where can I find a denture clinic near me?”, make an appointment with Complete Orthodontics & Dental Care today. Call us on (03) 8790 0155 to book an appointment for cosmetic dentures in Langwarrin or ask us about our denture repair services.